I have always had a love for the natural world learning the behaviours and habits of different animals as I went. When in the Army I further developed my skills in bushcraft. I spent a lot of time out bush in the Northern Territory learning about a whole different range of pests, animals and weeds. I deployed to Iraq in 2005 into the heat of the desert where again I was tested in a completely new environment. After I was discharged I studied at TAFE. I have amassed tertiary certificates in Conservation and Land Management, Agriculture, Horticulture and Security and Risk Management. This has further honed my knowledge and given me the qualifications & skills needed as a licensed Vertebrate pest and weed controller.
• Australian Army - 5/7 RAR Mechanised Infantry
• Tour of Iraq - AMTG 1 2005
• Certificate 3 - Conservation and Land Management
• Certificate 3 - Agriculture
• Certificate 3 - Horticulture
• Certificate 3 - Security and Risk management
• Firearms License - Class A and B; Purpose of Use 2, 3 and 7
• Full Pest Management Technicians Licence
• Chemical Card
• Member of The Sport Shooters Association of Australia (SSAA)
Sign up to hear from us about specials and events.